Why Rooibos (Red Bush) Tea?
- *Caffeine Free
- *Known just as much for its delicious flavor as it is for its numerous health benefits.
- *Rooiboos Tea has a tea like taste but is caffeine free.
- *Rooibos is especially rich in the super-antioxidant compound quercetin, an effective antioxidant which reduces inflammation.
- *Drinking rooibos tea has been used to lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- *Rooibos is rich in iron, calcium, potassium, zinc and manganese.
- *Rooibos has been researched to reduce food cravings and bloating.
- *Due to its high mineral content and lack of caffeine, it helps people to feel calm and relaxed.
- *It is the perfect tea to drink before going to bed.
- Rooibos Herbal Chai - Organic - 20 biodegradabl... $10.49
- Rooibos Ajiri Tea - Organic - 16 tea bags $10.99
- Flower Power arTEAsan Hot Chocolate 4.5 oz. tin $13.99