Why Green Tea?
Green tea is regarded as the healthiest form of tea, due to its detoxifying and antioxidant properties as well as its fat-burning ability. Decades of substantial research show that green tea may hold a variety of healing and health-boosting properties. Here are just a few of the many health benefits of green tea.
- *Green tea contains antioxidants called catechins and polyphenols which are know to known to slow the inflammatory response associated with damaged DNA, high cholesterol and other inflammatory related illnesses.
- *Green tea is known to cleanse the liver and to support healthy liver function.
- *Green Tea has been shown to aid the body in its ability to burn off harmful forms of fat, preventing fat from laying stagnant in the blood stream.
- *Green tea extract has been shown to be effective in both the prevention and reduction of weight gain.
- *Green tea is a well-known digestive stimulant. It reduces intestinal gas and may even aid in controlling inflammation-based digestive disorders.
- *Green tea has been researched to counteract the response typically associated with inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
- *Green tea may act as an overall immune booster. Chemicals in green tea have been used to reduce cold and flu symptoms.
- Blooming Teas Party Pack - 16 balls $25.99
- Jasmine Pearl 3 oz. $22.99
- Matcha Super Green - 15 Tea Bags $9.99
- Matcha Super Green - Loose Leaf 1.76 oz. $17.95