Turmeric Ginger - Loose Leaf 2.47oz.
From Our Customers
"We have been loving your teas - our daughter enjoyed the Sweet Peach Tea and Green Coconut Iced Tea all summer long. The Smarty Pants Tea is a big hit with all of my work associates and friends. Oh, and the Kickin IT HOT Chocolate is A Hot Number!! Yum! Thought you would enjoy hearing about your great teas."
G.H. — Vancouver BC
"I have had chronic problems because of irregularity even with the use of laxatives. This changed when I started using Chiro-klenz™ Tea."
J.D. — Boston, MA
"Thanks to Joint Freedom Tea, when I wake up in the morning, I can move without much pain."
P.G. — Lincoln, NE
"Daily Cell Defense is my most favorite tasting tea. I drink it daily. I think that it is the secret to my good health and long life."
E.M. — New York, NY
"I just drank one of my Lychee Fairy Blooming Teas from Good Health Teas today. It was beautiful and magical. I loved watching it transform. It taste delicious, and I am so pleased to know that it is also very healthy. What a great product!!!"
C.P. — Stroudsburg PA
by Rishi Tea
Delicious Rich Flavor with Citrus
Sweet and strengthening licorice root, zesty ginger, orange peel and lemongrass lend depth and structure to this remarkably bright and aromatic infusion that highlights turmeric root, a tasty golden-colored root related to ginger.
Tumeric Ginger is inspired by Ayurvedic herbal tonics for cough and cold season - balancing soothing licorice root, spicy ginger, sweet orange zest and lively lemongrass in a remarkably aromatic infusion featuring turmeric - a golden root related to ginger.
Tumeric Ginger Tea is a blend of all Natural Herbs formulated specifically to help purify and boost the immune system and help with cough and colds.
These Herbs include:
- Organic Ginger Root
- *Ginger contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols.
- * Ginger is known to be an effective immune booster.
- * The Chinese believe that Ginger provides strength to the human heart.
- * Ginger root helps fire up the digestive juices. It soothes the digestive system and is good for nausea.
- * Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- * Ginger helps in reducing respiratory problems.
- Organic Turmeric (Curcumin)
- * Turmeric is known to be an herbal elixir for longevity and vitality.
- * Turmeric is a natural liver detoxifier and it is the liver that detoxifies the body.
- * Turmeric Detoxifies the blood through the production of vital enzymes which break down and reduce toxins in the body.
- * Turmeric is believed to invigorate and improve blood circulation.
- * Turmeric contains a substance known as lipopolysaccharide, which helps stimulate the body’s immune system.
- Organic Licorice Root
- * Licorice also appears to enhance immunity by boosting levels of interferon, a key immune system chemical that fights off attacking viruses.
- * Licorice root is used to treat various digestive system complaints including stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and ongoing inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- * Licorice Root is used for sore throat, bronchitis, cough, and infections caused by bacteria or viruses.
- * The chemicals contained in licorice are thought to decrease swelling, thin mucus secretions, decrease cough, and increase the chemicals in our body that heal ulcers.
- Organic Lemongrass
- *Lemongrass may help prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast.
- *Lemongrass also contains substances that are thought to relieve pain, reduce fever, stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow, and have antioxidant properties.
- * Lemongrass is widely used to alleviate certain respiratory conditions including laryngitis and sore throats.
All of the above mentioned herbs have additional healing qualities for the entire physiology.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic Ginger Root, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Turmeric, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Orange Peel, Essential Lemon and Orange Oils.
- Place one tea bag in an 8 oz. cup and fill with boiling water.
- Allow to steep 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bag, inhale, sip, relax, and enjoy!