Sweet Peach Organic Iced Tea 1 box 5 sachets
From Our Customers
"We have been loving your teas - our daughter enjoyed the Sweet Peach Tea and Green Coconut Iced Tea all summer long. The Smarty Pants Tea is a big hit with all of my work associates and friends. Oh, and the Kickin IT HOT Chocolate is A Hot Number!! Yum! Thought you would enjoy hearing about your great teas."
G.H. — Vancouver BC
"I have had chronic problems because of irregularity even with the use of laxatives. This changed when I started using Chiro-klenz™ Tea."
J.D. — Boston, MA
"Thanks to Joint Freedom Tea, when I wake up in the morning, I can move without much pain."
P.G. — Lincoln, NE
"Daily Cell Defense is my most favorite tasting tea. I drink it daily. I think that it is the secret to my good health and long life."
E.M. — New York, NY
"I just drank one of my Lychee Fairy Blooming Teas from Good Health Teas today. It was beautiful and magical. I loved watching it transform. It taste delicious, and I am so pleased to know that it is also very healthy. What a great product!!!"
C.P. — Stroudsburg PA
Made by Rishi Tea
Sweet Honey Bush with luscious Organic Peaches and Peach Flavoring.
The juicy, honey-floral flavor of peach meets the nectar-like sweetness and soothing aromatics of wild honeybush creating a sumptuous, refreshing, and healthy Iced Tea.
Information on Honeybush Tea
Indigenous to South Africa, Honeybush is grown in the Cape Mountain regions. It is a fragrant herbal tea prepared from the honey-scented flowers, leaves and stems of the cyclopia intermedia plant.
It is blessed with a naturally sweet, almost honey-like taste.
Honeybush has been used and researched to:
- *Have a calming effect on the central nervous system.
- *Be rich in anti-oxidants.
- *Be low in tannin.
- *Contain Flavones and Isoflavones and Coumestans.
- *Contains a range of important minerals for good health
- *Work with water retention
Peaches are Healthy!
- *Are a rich source of Vtamins - A, C, E, and K
- *Contain seven particular minerals - Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Phosphorus.
- *Contain the Antioxidant Chlorogenic acid, which is said to work as anti-inflammatory in the body.
Ingredients: Organic honeybush, organic peaches, natural peach flavor.
Brewing Instructions for Iced Tea Tea Bags:
- 1. Add 1 tea bag to a 32 oz (approx. 1L) pitcher.
- 2. Pour 16 oz of 200°F water over tea bag. Steep for 5 min.
- 3. Add 16 oz cold water and remove tea bag.
- 4. Pour over ice.
- 5. Enjoy!