Splendid Oolong Blooming Tea -1 bag - 8 balls
From Our Customers
"We have been loving your teas - our daughter enjoyed the Sweet Peach Tea and Green Coconut Iced Tea all summer long. The Smarty Pants Tea is a big hit with all of my work associates and friends. Oh, and the Kickin IT HOT Chocolate is A Hot Number!! Yum! Thought you would enjoy hearing about your great teas."
G.H. — Vancouver BC
"I have had chronic problems because of irregularity even with the use of laxatives. This changed when I started using Chiro-klenz™ Tea."
J.D. — Boston, MA
"Thanks to Joint Freedom Tea, when I wake up in the morning, I can move without much pain."
P.G. — Lincoln, NE
"Daily Cell Defense is my most favorite tasting tea. I drink it daily. I think that it is the secret to my good health and long life."
E.M. — New York, NY
"I just drank one of my Lychee Fairy Blooming Teas from Good Health Teas today. It was beautiful and magical. I loved watching it transform. It taste delicious, and I am so pleased to know that it is also very healthy. What a great product!!!"
C.P. — Stroudsburg PA
A real treat for the senses!!!
It tastes just as wonderful as it looks!
All natural ingredients - no added flavoring.
Has a delicious mellow flavor. Superb Taste!
Fine Green and Oolong tea with a chrysanthemum flower in the center.
A little ball of hand-tied tea when steeped in hot water slowly blooms into layers of beautiful flowers. Enjoy!
This is a wonderful tea to serve at a dinner party to add to the festivities. It is also perfect for an afternoon break with a friend, or on your own.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Oolong Tea and Chrysanthemum Flower
Splendid Oolong has a dual purpose. It is festive and fun to drink, and at the same time provides excellent health benefits.
- 1. Place the tea ball into either a cup or tea pot depending on how strong you like your tea.
- 2. Bring your water to a full boil and pour.
- 3. Enjoy the performance as the ball unfolds into beautiful blooms.
- 4. Allow tea to steep approximately 3 - 5 minutes or longer depending on how strong you like your tea.
- 5. Bloom can be steeped 1 -3 times depending on your preferances more than once.
Green TeaGreen tea is regarded as the healthiest form of tea, due to its detoxifying and antioxidant properties as well as its fat-burning ability. Decades of substantial research show that green tea may hold a variety of healing and health-boosting properties. Here are just a few of the many health benefits of green tea.
*Green tea contains antioxidants called catechins and polyphenols which are know to known to slow the inflammatory response associated with damaged DNA, high cholesterol and other inflammatory related illnesses.
*Green tea is known to cleanse the liver and to support healthy liver function.
*Green Tea has been shown to aid the body in its ability to burn off harmful forms of fat, preventing fat from laying stagnant in the blood stream.
*Green tea extract has been shown to be effective in both the prevention and reduction of weight gain.
*Green tea is a well-known digestive stimulant. It reduces intestinal gas and may even aid in controlling inflammation-based digestive disorders.
*Green tea has been researched to counteract the response typically associated with inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
*Green tea may act as an overall immune booster. Chemicals in green tea have been used to reduce cold and flu symptoms.
Oolong TeaOolong is a semi-green fermented tea. The fermentation process is halted as soon as the tea leaves start to change their color. Health benefits of Oolong tea are doubled because of the combined qualities of both black tea and green tea.
* Oolong tea contains vital minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, carotin, selenium and potassium.
* Oolong tea contains important vitamins such as A, B, C, E, K, and other detoxifying alkaloids.
* Oolong tea created with semi-fermented processing makes it rich in numerous polyphenolic compounds, adding valuable health benefits.
* Oolong tea's polyphenol compound has been found to help control the fat metabolism of the body. These compounds activate certain enzymes and enhance the functions of the fat cells.
* Oolong tea's compound helps remove free radicals.
* Drinking 3 cups of oolong tea 3 times in a day has been found to benefit the skin disorder, eczema.
* Oolong tea's antioxidants have been researched to protect teeth against decay, and to strengthen the bone structure.
Chrysanthemum FlowerChrysanthemum flower is widely used in China for its many remarkable health benefits.
*Chrysanthemum tea is a good source of Vitamin B - choline, folacin, niacin as well as riboflavin. It also contains Vitamin C and Beta Carotene.
*Chrysanthemum tea is high in minerals - calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
*Chrysanthemum tea is anti spirochetal in nature thus it is really helpful in easing head congestion.(1)
*Chrysanthemum tea is a natural coolant and helps in lowering the temperature of the body when suffering from fever or even heat stroke.
*Chrysanthemum tea helps ease digestion especially with oily foods.
*Chrysanthemum tea has been used for the detoxification of the liver and for lowering cholesterol(2) levels.
(1) and (2) herbscancure
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.