Matcha Super Green - 15 Tea Bags
From Our Customers
"We have been loving your teas - our daughter enjoyed the Sweet Peach Tea and Green Coconut Iced Tea all summer long. The Smarty Pants Tea is a big hit with all of my work associates and friends. Oh, and the Kickin IT HOT Chocolate is A Hot Number!! Yum! Thought you would enjoy hearing about your great teas."
G.H. — Vancouver BC
"I have had chronic problems because of irregularity even with the use of laxatives. This changed when I started using Chiro-klenz™ Tea."
J.D. — Boston, MA
"Thanks to Joint Freedom Tea, when I wake up in the morning, I can move without much pain."
P.G. — Lincoln, NE
"Daily Cell Defense is my most favorite tasting tea. I drink it daily. I think that it is the secret to my good health and long life."
E.M. — New York, NY
"I just drank one of my Lychee Fairy Blooming Teas from Good Health Teas today. It was beautiful and magical. I loved watching it transform. It taste delicious, and I am so pleased to know that it is also very healthy. What a great product!!!"
C.P. — Stroudsburg PA
by Rishi Tea
Rishi's greenest green, with vibrantly fresh matcha & deeply sweet sencha.
Combines organic sencha, and organic stone-ground matacha green teas grown in the fertile volcanic soils in southern Japan's Kyushu region.
Great for those looking for Matcha in a tea bag!
Green Tea is regarded as the healthiest form of tea, due to its detoxifying and antioxidant properties as well as its fat-burning ability. Decades of substantial research show that green tea may hold a variety of healing and health boosting properties. Here are just a few of the many health benefits of green tea.
*Green tea contains antioxidants called catechins and polyphenols which are know to known to slow the inflammatory response associated with damaged DNA, high cholesterol and other inflammatory related illnesses.
*Green tea is known to cleanse the liver and to support healthy liver function.
*Green Tea has been shown to aid the body in its ability to burn off harmful forms of fat, preventing fat from laying stagnant in the blood stream.
*Green tea extract has been shown to be effective in both the prevention and reduction of weight gain.
*Green tea is a well-known digestive stimulant. It reduces intestinal gas and may even aid in controlling inflammation-based digestive disorders.
*Green tea has been researched to counteract the response typically associated with inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
*Green tea may act as an overall immune booster. Chemicals in green tea have been used to reduce cold and flu symptoms.
Matcha is a form of green tea that incorporates the entire green tea leaf.
The best way to take total advantage of green tea's full potential is to consume the entire green tea leaf.
* Matcha is known to be an energy booster. Research has found that this increase in energy is not on account of the caffeine in matcha, but actually on account of the combination of matchas natural properties.
* Matcha is calorie free and is also known to boost metabolism and burn fat.
* Matcha is also known as an excellent detoxifier. Chlorophyll is a powerful detoxifier, helping to eliminate both chemicals and heavy metals from the body.
Matcha is rich in:
* L-Theanine, an amino acid that helps promote a state of relaxation and well-being by acting upon the brain's functioning. It has also been known to help memory, concentration and learning ability while inhibiting any possible side-effects from caffeine, a natural component of green tea.
* L-Theanine is common in all teas, matcha may contain up to 5 times more than common black and green teas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green Tea, Organic Matcha Green Tea
Origin: Krishima Mountain Region in Southern Japan
Brewing Instructions for Loose Leaf Tea:
Place one tea bag in an 8 oz. cup and fill with water 170°F
Allow to steep 5 - 6 minutes.
Remove tea bag, inhale, sip, relax, and enjoy!