Flower Power arTEAsan Hot Chocolate 4.5 oz. tin
From Our Customers
"We have been loving your teas - our daughter enjoyed the Sweet Peach Tea and Green Coconut Iced Tea all summer long. The Smarty Pants Tea is a big hit with all of my work associates and friends. Oh, and the Kickin IT HOT Chocolate is A Hot Number!! Yum! Thought you would enjoy hearing about your great teas."
G.H. — Vancouver BC
"I have had chronic problems because of irregularity even with the use of laxatives. This changed when I started using Chiro-klenz™ Tea."
J.D. — Boston, MA
"Thanks to Joint Freedom Tea, when I wake up in the morning, I can move without much pain."
P.G. — Lincoln, NE
"Daily Cell Defense is my most favorite tasting tea. I drink it daily. I think that it is the secret to my good health and long life."
E.M. — New York, NY
"I just drank one of my Lychee Fairy Blooming Teas from Good Health Teas today. It was beautiful and magical. I loved watching it transform. It taste delicious, and I am so pleased to know that it is also very healthy. What a great product!!!"
C.P. — Stroudsburg PA
Premium Cocoa and African Rooibos Blended with Hibiscus, Rose and Lavender.
Has Surprising Health Benefits and is Delightfully Delicious!
Gluten free. Soy free. Dairy free. Sugar free.
4.5 oz. powder
Enjoy the soothing scrumptuous taste of hot chocolate along with the sweet taste of Hibiscus, Rose and Lavender!
Healthy Hot Chocolate Created to Soothe the Soul!!!
Health Benefits of Organic Cocoa
Can cocoa be the greatest medicinal food on earth? The answer is an unequivocal YES!!!!
*Cocoa is rich in antioxidants! According to a study conducted at Cornell University, the antioxidant concentration in hot cocoa is almost twice as strong as red wine. Cocoa's concentration was two to three times stronger than that of green tea and four to five times stronger than that of black tea.
*Professor Chang Yong Lee, the leader of the Cornell study, added that the "hot" in "hot chocolate" is important as well. More antioxidants are released when it's heated up.
(Although a regular bar of chocolate has strong antioxidant activity, the health benefits may be outweighed because of the saturated fats and sugars present)
* The polyphenols in cocoa are cardio-protective in two ways. They help to reduce the oxidation of low-density lipoproteins (LDL), or so-called ‘bad cholesterol.” Oxidation of LDL is considered a major factor in the promotion of coronary disease, most notably heart attack and stroke. Additionally, polyphenols inhibit blood platelets from clumping together. This clumping process, called aggregation, leads to atherosclerosis, hardening of the arteries.
*The flavonoids in cocoa help your body process nitric oxide, which is why hot cocoa can improve blood flow, help lower your blood pressure and improve heart health.
* According to the American Association for the Advancement of Science, drinking hot cocoa can help a person think better too. The flavonoids increase the blood flow and oxygen to the brain.
Health Benefits of Organic Rooibos Tea
Rooibos Tea is organic and caffeine free.
*Known just as much for its delicious flavor as it is for its numerous health benefits.
*Rooiboos Tea has a tea like taste but is caffeine free.
*Rooibos is especially rich in the super-antioxidant compound quercetin, an effective antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities.
*Rooibos is a source of two effective antioxidants, aspalathin and nothofagin. Aspalathin has been researched to help reduce stress and control sugar. Nothofagin is known to help reduce inflammation.
*Rooibos is rich in iron, calcium, potassium, zinc and manganese.
*Rooibos has been researched to reduce food cravings and bloating.
Health Benefits of Organic Hibiscus
*Hibiscus contains flavonoids and anthocyanins, which have antioxidant properties and have been shown to support heart health.
*Hibiscus tea has also been used traditionally to treat coughing, poor appetite, and digestive orders.
* Hibiscus has been researched for its positive effects on cholesterol.
* Studies have show that drinking several cups of hibiscus tea may help lower blood pressure.
Health Benefits of Organic Rose
*Rose Tea has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
* Rose Tea clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
* Rose Tea relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
Health Benefits of Organic Lavender (Jamaican Pepper or Pimento)
*Both the taste and scent of Lavender induces relaxation and reduces anxiety.
* Lavender Tea has been used for nervous stomach, indigestion. and head aches.