Chocolate Pu-erh - 1 bag 3 oz
From Our Customers
"We have been loving your teas - our daughter enjoyed the Sweet Peach Tea and Green Coconut Iced Tea all summer long. The Smarty Pants Tea is a big hit with all of my work associates and friends. Oh, and the Kickin IT HOT Chocolate is A Hot Number!! Yum! Thought you would enjoy hearing about your great teas."
G.H. — Vancouver BC
"I have had chronic problems because of irregularity even with the use of laxatives. This changed when I started using Chiro-klenz™ Tea."
J.D. — Boston, MA
"Thanks to Joint Freedom Tea, when I wake up in the morning, I can move without much pain."
P.G. — Lincoln, NE
"Daily Cell Defense is my most favorite tasting tea. I drink it daily. I think that it is the secret to my good health and long life."
E.M. — New York, NY
"I just drank one of my Lychee Fairy Blooming Teas from Good Health Teas today. It was beautiful and magical. I loved watching it transform. It taste delicious, and I am so pleased to know that it is also very healthy. What a great product!!!"
C.P. — Stroudsburg PA
This particular PU-ERH is a dessert lover's dream and is also very healthy.
We have added CHOCOLATE for taste and also for its health benefits.
This rich and creamy CHOCOLATE PU-ERH blend is delicious!
This tea is so good in part because of the balance between the CHOCOLATE and the PU-ERH base; and because we actually use real dark CHOCOLATE curls in the tea.
It's so TASTY you can drink your dessert.
*The cocoa bean is packed with healthy nutrients like flavonoids which are a group of plant-derived antioxidants.
* Cocoa bean has been reported to support healthy circulation and create a healthy tonic.
* PU-ERH Tea has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for generations.
* Most recently, researchers have taken interest in Pu-erh tea for its ability to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure, protect connective tissue, and its ability to attack free radicals within the body.
This is a loose leaf tea.
Ingredients: PU-ERH tea, dark chocolate curls (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural & artificial flavor
Contains: soy lecithin
Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Instructions:
1. Bring your water to a full boil and remove from heat.
2. Add tea, one level teaspoon per cup. For iced teas add a semi-heaping teaspoon.
3. Allow tea to steep approximately 3 - 5 minutes and remove tea leaves. If you like a strong, pungent cup of tea add a bit more tea, we do not recommend that you steep any longer than 5 to 6 minutes or you will likely have a bitter cup.
Why PU-ERH Tea?
PU-ERH, used by the Chinese for over 2,000 thousand years for its medicinal benefits, is now becoming very popular all over the world as a health and wellness tea.
*Due to its antioxidant qualities, drinking PU-ERH tea is a great way to eliminate free radicals within the body.
*It has been used as an effective drink for digestion.The tea is often considered perfect to complement a heavy meal. The Chinese people recognize its fat-breaking abilities. Dr. Oz likes this tea for it's fat shrinking ability.
*It has been reported to lower cholesterol.
*PU-ERH Tea has also been utilized for the removal of toxins from the body, , weight loss, improving eyesight, promoting blood circulation, improving blood pressure, and reviving those who have over indulged in alcohol.
*It is an all around strengthening tonic.
Many published studies have been done showing the enormous health benefits of this wonderful tea. The most eye opening of these studies was conducted in France several years ago. A blind study was conducted with 500 hyperlipidemia patients (individuals with advanced cholesterol conditions, usually controlled with medication). Half of the controlled group consumed 3-4 cups of Pu'erh daily, while the rest of the participants were given something else. After a 30-day period the results showed that drinking Pu'erh on a regular basis could significantly lower cholesterol and further research confirmed that Pu'erh was as effective as the most advanced cholesterol lowering medications available. This is just one of the many healthy benefits of this delicious tea.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.