12 Pyramidal Tea Bags
*Aid to Proper Digestion
*Helps Manage Cravings
Good metabolism and weight control require proper digestion. This tea was created to support proper digestion and help reduce stress and cortisol.
Try it and You may BeLighter!
The 5 Chinese Medicine herbs in Belight Tea are:
Hemp Seeds, Cassia Seeds, Gynostemma, Sacred Lotus Leaf and Chinese Hawthorn Fruit.
- Hemp Seeds
- *Contain (gamma linolenic acid). GLA is a direct building block of good anti-inflammatory hormones.
- *GLA supports a healthy metabolism and helps facilitate fat burning.
- Cassia Seeds
- *Helps provide nourishment to the intestines.
- *Used to remove heat from the liver.
- * Has been found to ease the bowel movement and help with constipation.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (an adaptogen)
- * Reported to improve and strengthen digestion.
- * Used to support metabolism and help facilitate weight loss.
- Sacred Lotus
- *Recent medical studies have confirmed how this natural plant has outstanding weight loss attributes.
- * Because of its bitter qualities, it causes the stomach to secrete more stomach acid, which can aid in food digestion.
- * Researched to cause the liver to secrete increased amounts of bile, which breaks down fats more quickly.
- Chinese Hawthorn Fruit
- *Helps break down fat.
- *Helpful for dealing with proper metabolism and indigestion.
TASTE: Belight has a mild, earthy flavor with a hint of natural herbal sweetness. Drinking it has a clean, refreshing, belight feel.
STEEPING: Heat fresh, filtered water to 100°C (212°F). Then pour water over tea and steep for 2-3 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea and how many cups you want to make per bag. Shortest steeping time yields 2-3 flavorful cups per bag.
DRINKING: Belight can be enjoyed in the morning as a low-caffeine alternative to coffee that wakes up your digestive system. Drinking Belight between or before meals when you’re prone to snacking may help curb appetite. Belight also makes a good digestif (digestive drink) for 40 minutes after meals and in the evening.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Contains a very small amount of caffeine.
- 0 Calories. Does not need milk or sugar.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.