Hi-Potency calcium/magnesium formula with vitamin D3, the essential trace mineral boron, and Betaine HCL for optimal bioavailability.
The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone mineralization (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone ti sue into calcium and other components, some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals. Our Hi-Potency Calcium/Magnesium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support some of the complex biochemical and physiological processes involved in building and maintaining a strong, healthy bone structure.†
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium, two important nutrients essential for bone structure.
- Contains vitamin D3 essential for overall bone health.
- Provides the essential trace mineral boron for its synergistic effects.
- Betaine HCL helps create a low pH (acidic) environment.
- Promotes bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- The combination of calcium citrate, carbonate, and amino acid chelate provides sources of calcium with good bioavailability.
- Magnesium citrate and amino acid chelate are both highly bioavailable forms of magnesium and magnesium oxide contain a very high level of elemental magnesium. All provide structural support for bone tissue and magnesium is a cofactor for many important biochemical processes in the body, including supporting vitamin D metabolism and function.†
- Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal process that impact bone health and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D.†
- Betaine hydrochloride is added for its ability to help contribute to a low pH (high acidity) environment which is conducive to calcium absorption.†